Are you totally paralyzed when you look at that blank computer screen? I know the problem and that’s why I recommend getting unstuck with quality PLR Products.
That quote above says it all for lots of bloggers. It’s one of one of the reasons so many of us fail. Coming up with ideas and writing can be hard–almost impossible–work. But it doesn’t have to be.
Done-for-you-content can make blogging easier. It’s like having a whole content team at your fingertips. There there’s the brainstorming team. The research team. And there are the writers who give your great first draft every time.
And there are so many ways you can use PLR content. Two of my favorite providers, Tracy and Susanne from Piggy Makes Bank said it best:
PLR articles are articles you can buy (usually in packages or as part of a membership) that you may edit and use as you wish. Unlike free reprint articles, you are not required to link back to anyone else’s website which makes them appealing to many web publishers.
Just imagine the things you can do with the PLR content you buy:
- use them as articles on your blog
- create an opt-in report to build an email list
- sent articles out as part of a newsletter
- create an e-course with the material
- use them for the base of a product you sell
- use them as talking points for your podcast
- or as YouTube videos to generate more traffic
PLR give’s you a great first draft that you can make all your own. And here’s another writing truth I believe:
I’ve written a lot about using PLR. You can find some of the posts here:
- How to Use PLR Content
- How to Create Blog Content Without Writing It All Yourself
- Use PLR to Create, Launch & Sell Informational Products
- My Favorite PLR Providers
If you’re tired of staring at a blank screen and searching for blogging inspiration, then this is a no-brainer. PLR comes in lots of shapes, sized and niches. There really is something for everyone. So, stop struggling and start using PRL products.
Believing in yourself is the first secret to success,